If you live in the Tucson area, then you know how hot it can get during the summer months. The last thing you want is for your car to be sitting in the direct sunlight, baking in the heat. That's why it's a good idea to invest in an aluminum carport from Westerner Products.
Our carports are professional-grade and will provide your vehicle with much-needed shade from the hot sun. Plus, they're very affordable, making them a great value for your money.
So if you're looking for a way to keep your car cool this summer, be sure to check out our aluminum carports. You won't be disappointed!
A carport is a covered structure used to protect vehicles from the elements. Carports can be made from a variety of materials, including aluminum, steel, and wood. Tucson is home to many carports, which provide shade and protection from the sun and rain. Carports are an important part of life in Tucson, and they can be found in a variety of styles to match any home or business.
Why is a Carport Good for Your Vehicle?
A carport is a great investment for your vehicle. Here are three reasons why an aluminum carport is good for your vehicle:
- Carports protect your vehicle from the elements. Whether it's the sun beating down on your car and causing it to fade, or the rain and hail damaging your paint job, a carport can help keep your vehicle looking new.
- Carports can save you money on repairs and maintenance. By protecting your vehicle from the elements, you can avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Carports add value to your home. If you ever decide to sell your home, an aluminum carport can be a selling point for potential buyers.
What’s a Good Carport Size?
When it comes to carports, size does matter. After all, you want to make sure that your car or truck has plenty of room to park underneath the structure. But how do you know what size carport is right for you?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a carport size:
-The type of vehicle you'll be parking underneath the carport. If you have a large SUV or truck, you'll need a bigger carport than someone who only owns a smaller sedan.
-How many vehicles you'll be parking under the carport. If you have more than one vehicle, or if you plan on using the carport for storage as well as parking, then you'll need a larger size.
-The height of your vehicle.
How to Protect Your Vehicle from the Sun During Summer Months
If you live in a place like Tucson, Arizona, you know how important it is to protect your vehicle from the sun during summer months. The heat can be unbearable, and the sun can cause serious damage to your car. Here are a few tips to help you keep your car cool and protected this summer:
- Park in the shade – This may seem like an obvious one, but it’s worth mentioning. If you can find a spot to park in the shade, do it! It will make a big difference in keeping your car cool.
- Get an aluminum carport – If you don’t have access to parking in the shade, consider getting an aluminum carport for your home. They’re not too expensive and they’ll do a great job of protecting your car from the sun.
How Does the Sun Damage a Car?
The sun is Tucson's number one enemy when it comes to cars. The heat and UV rays can cause all sorts of damage, from faded paint to cracked windshields. Here are a few ways the sun can damage your car:
- Faded Paint: The sun's UV rays can fade paint, making your car look old and worn. If you want to keep your car looking its best, park it in the shade or invest in a good quality car cover.
- Cracked Windshields: The heat from the sun can cause windshields to crack, especially if they're already weakened from chips or scratches. To avoid this, make sure to regularly inspect your windshield for any damage and have it repaired as soon as possible.
What to Look for When Buying an Aluminum Carport Awning
When it comes to buying an aluminum carport awning, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure that the carport awning you purchase is durable and will be able to withstand the elements. After all, Tucson is known for its hot summers and severe thunderstorms.
You’ll also want to make sure that the carport awning you purchase is the right size for your needs. If you have a large vehicle, you’ll obviously need a larger carport than someone with a smaller vehicle. And finally, you’ll want to make sure that the price is right. There’s no need to overspend on something like this – there are plenty of affordable options out there.
Different types of carports
There are many different types of carports available on the market. Some are made from wood, while others are made from aluminum or steel. There are also carports that are attached to the side of a house or garage, and there are freestanding carports that can be placed in various areas on your property.
If you live in an area with severe weather conditions, it is important to choose a carport that can withstand high winds and heavy snowfall. In Arizona, for example, aluminum carports are a popular choice because they are very durable and can withstand the extreme heat and UV rays from the sun.
No matter what type of carport you choose, it is important to make sure that it is anchored securely to the ground so that it does not blow away in strong winds.
If you're in the market for a carport, Westerner Products is the company to call. They offer free quotes on aluminum carports, and they’ve been based right here in Tucson for over 50 years.
Westerner Products has a great reputation in the community, and they're known for their high-quality products and excellent customer service. I'm confident that they'll be able to give you a great price on a carport that will meet your needs.
Give them a call today at 520-622-6722 and see for yourself how easy it is to do business with Westerner Products. You won't be disappointed!